At Glasswall, we do things differently. Good different. And we’re not just talking about it; we’re walking the walk. The amount of growth, progression, learning and positivity that we are experiencing right now is extremely exciting.
We are now seeking exceptional talent to add to our team. The next generation of talent who will be as excited as we are by modern thinking and ways of working. Integral to our culture is openness, transparency, and diversity. We aim to find talent from many walks of life. We believe that bringing different viewpoints and experiences to the work we do means we will continue to do it better.
Come and join Glasswall. We are a leading British cyber security success story and have big ambitions for the future ahead. A leader in the field of Content Disarm and Reconstruction we are currently recruiting a key hire to join our team.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for customer acquisition/conversion targets for top of funnel lead generation. This person will be a key member of the Marketing team and will develop online marketing strategies for digital transformation. The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker with a deep understanding and proven track record in SEO, SEM, website management, marketing technologies, analytics, and multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
This Digital Marketing Manager is an execution focused team-player and self-starter, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be used to working with web agencies and can manage relations across a matrix organisation.
- Hands-on management of the company’s organic search (SEO) marketing channel including analytics, technical audits, on-page and off-page optimizations.
- Work closely with web agency on technical SEO projects. Effectively integrate SEO best practices within the entire content production process across an array of assets.
- Optimize lead lifecycle processes, including lead stages, scoring, and nurturing to ensure prospects are sufficiently well informed by the time sales is engaged (MQLs to SQLs)
- Oversee paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, retargeting and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms. Optimize account performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation.
- Optimize website experience to improve conversion rates. Work closely with web agency to execute website optimization projects, including A/B and multivariate tests.
- Use Google Analytics to capture key site performance metrics to measure, test and improve our website conversion rate, and promote a good user experience.
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization.
- Leverage data trends to optimize spend and performance of all digital activities.
- Work with the Marketing and sales team to identify ways to increase website traffic and move users through the web journey as easily as possible to convert visitors to leads and/or customers.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise B-to-B marketing or digital marketing agency experience with focus on driving execution of lead generation for net new prospects.
- Hands-on experience managing / optimizing AdWords and other campaigns managing against targets.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and lead generation.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-sufficient in content curation
- Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics, Word Press and Salesforce.
- A skilled communicator who is transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
Glasswall website: www.glasswallsolutions.com