QA Test Analyst
The successful candidate will be working within our cloud software development team to develop and maintain new and existing products and mentored by a senior developers. You will be responsible for the hands-on creation of new services and the enhancement of our existing services to support the growth of our products.
We are looking for a QA Test Analyst to join out Cloud Engineering Team, based in the UK, and requires RTW status.
We offer flexible and remote working options, with hybrid working from our office in the Greater London area.
- Follow the agreed QA process and approach for both manual and automated testing, in order to align with the test & business strategy.
- Design and execute manual testing to a high standard, taking an approach suitable to an agile, fast-paced environment, according to the product teams' definitions of done.
- Where appropriate, write, develop and maintain automated Test Scripts within the Automation Framework to ensure maximum coverage, quality and scalability across products
- Contribute to developing test processes and improvements.
- Helping us to deliver value to our end users and increase the pace of that delivery
Technical knowledge, skills, and experience
- Strong experience of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Strong experience of working with SaaS products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong testing experience including specific approaches for SaaS products.
- Strong understanding of test approaches and techniques
- Good SQL Database knowledge
- Experience of creating test suites
- Experience with manual testing at API layers
Beneficial Knowledge and experience
- Experience of using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development practices
- Experience with testing in Azure
- Experience with testing/monitoring Kubernetes
- Experience with automation testing at API layers
Interested candidates, please visit http://careers.glasswallsolutions.com/ to apply.
Glasswall website: www.glasswallsolutions.com